Imperial World Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IS Swapuruya

Land Occupation Methods and rules Empty Land Occupation Methods and rules

Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:13 am
Land Occupation Methods and Rules

Methods:--

1.Diplomatic:--

1.1Trade:- You can trade your land with others for Cards or anyother item related to NS and such
      NOTE:- YOU HAVE TO B ON IT INORDER TO TRADE AND WHEN I FIGURE HOW TO UNLOCK ENDORSEMENT OF MAPS IT
         WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE ON AND TRADE

1.2 Treaties:- When another nation ON THE MAP attacks or an alliance requests u to give ur territory u may have
       to give unless u find a loophole in the treaty

2.) How is your territory marked:-
      Population of ur country determines the  land area of the country , once one has been injected into the map , obviously the
      population grows so,At first ur population will be compared to another city in the real world and then the stae / territory /
      oblast or whatever that city is in  that is gonna be your starting size on the map

3.) Conflicts:-
    The wars that happen in your country give the treaties mentioned in section 1.2 a game (fps) which is common with both
    parties ,A 12 Kill match will be held (duel) in the game which will be spectated by me or if i am offline please telegram me the
    result of that fps game from BOTH PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WIN < LOSS OR TIE

3.1) In case there is no common fps game , then a chess match in chess.com will be held in which the attacker is the white and
        defender is gonna be the black.

Rules

1.) If you were caught cheating , then the win by default goes to the other party and the part which is disputed + 15% of cheaters territory (besides the capital) will be force cede to the innocent party.

2.)If a nation is too big  or occupies more than the og irl British empire or Mongol empires did , it will be then (in role play time) after 2 months of gaining that size , the country will be having a 1991 situatuion , remember this is an RP map

3.) To blockade (yes you can) u need a navy and at least a enclave territory there at the blockade point , u can create an artificial island which will exist for 2 months IRT  

4.)Only WA member states will be added to the map , no alts

5.) Have fun and follow the guide lines and get conquering (u can take the wild land if it is connected to the mainland of your country )

btw.  the RP starts on 18/1/24 in the RP year of 1948 (basically nerfing a lot of tech to start off with) and u have to act according to that year

1 irl week = 1 year IRT

A new map has been uploaded in nation states these guidelines are to be followed to get your location , please note that already 2 nations have signed up

IS Swapuruya likes this post

IS Swapuruya

Land Occupation Methods and rules Empty Re: Land Occupation Methods and rules

Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:13 am
I recommend u checking the IWN NS board chat for further context
The German-Ireland Union
Admin
https://imperalworldnations.forumotion.com

Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:56 pm
What is going on?
Also, This is the only way I can talk to you guys right now please tell me everything that's been happening
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum